NEW FOR 2016 -Daily " Walking Safaris
Schedule valid from 1st Nov 2016 to 10th Feb 2017
- 11.30 Lemur Safari
- 12.30 Animal Encounters
- 1.30 Meerkat encounter £10 per person. (Please buy your ticket in advance at the zoo shop, Min age 8yrs )
- 14.00 Big Cat Walking Safari including big cat action enrichment or feed
- We wont let wet weather dampen your visit , In the event of wet weather our animologists team will switch to an alternative exciting wet weather programme
- ( If you are unsure where to go please ask a member of staff. We will be pleased to guide you to the correct location )
- Please note that this timetable may sometimes change for operational
reasons. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Daily Meerkat Encounter!
Visitors wishing to participate will need to purchase a ticket for £10 per person (min age 8 years) from the zoo shop. We recommend that visitors purchase their tickets on arrival, as a limited number of tickets are available for each daily session. This is for animal welfare reasons as we don't want to overcrowd the meerkats.
Our friendly keepers will introduce you to the meerkats at 'Suricata Lodge’, our stunning new African style Kalahari themed undercover encounter area.
Children participating in the encounter will be required to have a guardian nearby.
It is advisable to bring closed toe shoes and clothing to cover your arms and legs.