Our volunteers assist us in many ways, including:
- site upkeep and maintenance
- education and public engagement
- special events
- supporting the animal care team
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A WILDHEART TRUST VOLUNTEER
- an interest in conservation, wildlife and the environment
- a genuine desire to help the Wildheart Trust
- reliability, commitment and a degree of flexibility
- a lively mind and a friendly attitude
THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE DECIDING
- All volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Projects can be seasonal – some times of year are much busier than others.
- Volunteering does not lead on to paid employment.
We hope you find this information useful when deciding whether volunteering at the Wildheart Trust is right for you.
If you feel that you would like to become a member of our volunteer team please contact our Volunteers Coordinator, Anne Thorburn by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and request an Expression of Interest form.
You can also call us on 01983 403883 (Ext 4)